Customer Care Consultant
HQ, Office & Administrative Support
Position Description / Responsibilities
General Description: Under the administrative supervision of the Customer Care Manager, Customer Care Consultants are responsible for providing the highest level of compassionate customer service with professional phone etiquette skills while assisting callers in scheduling mental health appointments in compliance with payor source standards. Customer Care Consultants also ensure the provision of community resource and referral information to callers along with the appropriate service linkage to programs/services.
- Assists callers in scheduling mental health appointments within appropriate access and payor source standards.
- Provides accurate information and appropriate service linkage for callers regarding programs, services, locations, providers and availability of appointments.
- Identify problems regarding consumer access and/or scheduling and notify appropriate staff.
- Provide professional and efficient call management for multiple IVR phone queues in order to meet performance standards for average speed of answer (ASA) and call abandonment rate.
- Meets productivity standards for 75% availability during work period to receive and handle calls in the queues.
- Meets performance standards for professional phone etiquette skills and demonstrates a professional attitude towards supervisors, co-workers, providers, consumers and their representatives.
- Obtain and document demographic and insurance information from callers for scheduling mental health appointments.
- Maintains satisfactory performance rating in relation to data entry error rates.
- Successfully achieves satisfactory performance ratings in relation to internal audits pertaining to quality assurance measures which are routinely conducted by the Customer Care Manager through report data, silent monitoring and other supervisory modalities.
- Demonstrates detail-oriented and multi-tasking abilities as well as good problem solving skills.
- Demonstrates team-player attitudes/behavior and works effectively in a team-based environment.
- Demonstrates flexibility and adaptability in relation to Call Center operations.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Minimum 2 years Call Center representative experience.
- Medical appointment scheduling experience preferred.
- Basic understanding of issues related to mental illness and substance abuse.
- Basic knowledge of community resources for mental health services.
- Excellent phone etiquette, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work effectively in a team-based environment.
- Efficient computer and typing skills.
*Experience working in mental health field is preferred *Spanish Speaking is a plus
Centerstone is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
To apply, please visit https://careers.centerstone.or...