Customer Service Representative
Insurance & Real Estate
Position Description / Responsibilities
Leading National Insurance Agency seeking Remarketing Agent to support term life, disability insurance, and Identity Theft Protection markets.
Outbound calls and web requests
Licensed in Life and Health Insurance and insurance sales experience
POSITION PURPOSE: Provides the best possible customer experience through the term life insurance application process via a high volume of outbound calls.
PRIMARY WORKING RELATIONSHIPS: Team Lead, Sales Manager, Executive Vice-President
Assists customers over the phone in making life insurance decisions by following a scripted sales process
Speaks with customers by phone in a high volume outbound call center environment
Quotes prices and select appropriate insurance companies based on the needs of the customer
Ability to overcome various objections from potential customers
Enters new customer data and other sales data for current customers into
Works with Database software, dialing software, in-house online quote system,
email software on a regular basis
Learn and sell other related products (Identity Theft Protection) via telephone
Uses effective verbal and written communication to customers in a call center
Other duties may be assigned
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS: These essential functions are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the physical aspects of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform these essential functions.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate
- Standard workweek 40 hours
- Sit for extended periods of time up to 7 hours per day
- Communicate effectively in writing and verbally in person, via email and via telephone
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and the ability to adjust focus
- The employee is occasionally required to use hands and fingers to operate, handle, and reach
- Use of office equipment including headset, personal computer, laptop computer, printer, fax machine and telephone
MINIMUM POSITION QUALIFICATIONS: High School Diploma or equivalent
3 years of customer service experience in an office setting
Typing 45 wpm
Demonstrated experience in the following:
Strong written and oral communication skills with excellent analytical skills
Working in a fast-paced, team-oriented and deadline-oriented
Applicants to email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.