Part-Time Data Entry Clerk
Community & Nonprofit
Position Description / Responsibilities
· Collect and organize data from a variety of reference sources
· Prepare charts, graphs, and tables according to accepted research practices
· Perform preliminary analysis
· Assist in investigating and gathering data
· Route questionnaires, record information and distribute results
· Update database files and maintain records
· Assist in the analysis and preparation of materials for reporting and/or publication
Required Education: Bachelor’s Degree
Required Experience: 1 year data analysis (or similar)
Skills in Excel required, experience blending data from multiple sources preferred
Problem Solving, Analytical and Conceptual thinking – using logic and reason, creative and strategic
Strong organizational skills and high attention to detail to meet deadlines in an environment of constantly changing priorities
Excellent Communication skills – interpersonal, presentation and written
THINK THIS IS THE RIGHT OPPORTUNITY FOR YOU?
Please submit a resume and cover letter detailing your experience and interest in working in the non-profit sector to email@example.com
Applications received by Thursday, August 31st will get preference.
Next, if you are chosen as a finalist, you will first be interviewed by The Gabriel Institute and then by Pathway.
The final step in the hiring process will be to arrange personal reference calls to confirm details of your work history and performance.