Marketing, Communications & Information Technology
Position Description / Responsibilities
The Business Intelligence team has big plans for 2021 and beyond, and we need a great Data Analyst to help us accomplish our goals. We leverage our data to gain better insights into the technology buying market, drive more efficient conversations with technology buyers, help our sales team build programs for our clients that will produce the highest quality leads, and ultimately offer our data in new and innovative product offerings.
As a Data Analyst, your job is to find the truth in the data. You’ll be responsible for ensuring data/reporting requests for the organization are met quickly and accurately. You will use your analytic skills to provide insight into the process of fulfilling Lead-Gen efforts. You will be the go-to for gathering data to help improve the efficiency of the Operations team.
You’ll be the go-to for everything from the most basic Excel formatting request, elaborate and sometimes fancy Tableau reports, and complex SQL queries. You’ll coordinate the data flow from our internal systems to our internal stakeholders.
YOUR DAY TO DAY AT TA:
- Meet with the BI team each morning to catch up on priorities and review data requests
- Work with the operations team to completely understand their processes. With that understanding, identify data-driven solutions to increase the efficiency of our Lead-Gen efforts
- Build dashboards and reports that provide valuable insights
- Troubleshoot and catch errors in SQL queries that don’t produce expected results, ensuring the data or insights you provide not only meet the business need but make common sense
- Identify gaps in data collection needed to support analytical endeavors
- Communicate data nuances and insights with internal stakeholders in a clear and concise manner
- Utilize data findings to educate key stakeholders on trends and strategic implications
- 3+ years professional experience or equivalent
- Experience with SQL is a must
- Must be detail-oriented, organized, and have the ability to multitask
- Ability to demonstrate supportive relationships with peers, clients, partners, and corporate executives
- Must be flexible with a “can-do” attitude and have the ability to remain professional under high-pressure situations
- High level of initiative, self-direction, and accountability for actions
- Excellent time management and planning skills are essential
- Ability to retain and protect confidential material
- Ability to thrive in a reactive environment
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in Business Analytics preferred
- Experience with Tableau or similar data visualization tools
- Experience with Python is a plus
Please apply using this link: https://technologyadvice.com/c...