Data, Learning and Impact Manager
Education, Training & Library
Position Description / Responsibilities
Conexión Américas seeks qualified candidates for the position of Data, Learning and Impact Manager. The successful candidate will lead Conexión Américas’ program data, monitoring,reporting and learning efforts and will oversee the organization’s performance management system. This position helps to advance Conexión Américas’ mission by analyzing and reporting on internal and external data that results in a deeper understanding of, and financial support for, our mission, as well by being used to enhance a continuous cycle of improvement. The Data, Learning and Impact Manager also supports the organization’s overall development initiatives. This full-time position reports to the Director of Development and Strategic Growth.
Only candidates who can demonstrate total commitment to the mission and values of Conexión Américas should apply. Please read about our mission and values on our website at www.conexionamericas.org.
Pay range: $47,000 - $50,000 depending on qualifications and experience.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Leads the creation of a comprehensive data strategy for the organization.
- Oversees implementation of current organizational performance management system.
- Trains and monitors staff on use of performance management systems.
- Regularly monitors the systems for data entry errors, runs reports and leads regular data reconciliation to ensure high quality and accurate organizational data.
- Supports the team, when necessary, in the creation of high quality standardized data collection instruments for new and existing projects.
- Leads research, development and implementation processes for updated organizational performance management systems.
Grant and Contract Reporting
- Works with program leadership to manage grant reporting.
- Pulls data for grant reports and proposals
- Compiles overviews of social media and website data and creates visuals and dashboards.
Learning and Impact
- Produces reports to demonstrate, analyze, and articulate the organization’s performance (demographic trends, program outcome metrics, external data analysis, etc.)
- Compiles overviews of program data and creates visuals to accompany bimonthly and quarterly reports and dashboards.
- Creates processes for staff to use data for continuous learning and improvement.
- Works with Director of Development and Strategic Growth in the creation of an annual learning and impact report using qualitative and quantitative data
- Serves as a representative for Conexión Américas to build and strengthen relationships and expand our supporter base.
- Conducts research and attends training opportunities to learn about best practices for research and data tracking for nonprofit organizations.
- Researches and compiles data relating to community needs and organizational trends.
- Serves as a member of and supports the Development Team with the execution of fundraising events (including Cafecito and Hispanic Heritage Month) or with entering/editing data in the NationBuilder fundraising database (as requested).
- Serves as a member of and supports the Development Team with the execution of tours of Casa Azafrán
- Supports the planning and coordination of activities/events to create and maintain a favorable public image for the organization and raise awareness of issues critical to our mission.
Job responsibilities include, but are not limited to, those listed above. As with every other position at Conexión Américas, each person in the organization will assist in any way necessary to respond to new demands and to ensure a collaborative environment.
Minimum Qualifications (Education and Experience):
- Bachelor's degree, required
- Minimum 3 years of experience in nonprofit fundraising, data analysis, communications or related field, preferred
- Availability to work some evenings and weekends, required
- Excellent understanding of Google Sheets/Microsoft Excel and managing data, required
- Exceptional data analysis and writing skills, required
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality regarding sensitive data, required
- Ability to build and maintain positive working relationships with internal and external constituents, required
- Capacity to be a “tough-minded optimist,” always acting to solve problems with energy and a positive attitude, required
- Self-motivated, well-organized and able to manage multiple tasks simultaneously, required
- Flexibility, creativity and capacity to work both independently and collaboratively, required
- Bilingual Spanish/English abilities, preferred
- Ability to pass a background check, required
To Apply: Please submit a cover letter, resume and references to Ariel Safdie, Director of Development and Strategic Growth, via email to email@example.com. No phone calls or in-person inquiries, please.