Martha O'Bryan Center
Marketing, Communications & Information Technology
Position Description / Responsibilities
The Database Manager assists in training staff on the database, manages the database, and provides technical support related to the database. This is a full time, regular position, located at the Martha O’Bryan Center. This position reports to the Senior Director of Data & Evaluation.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assists in training staff on database, including initial onboarding and at regular intervals.
- Manages 3rd party Developers.
- Completes simple development tasks as needed.
- Communicates with stakeholders [the grants team and direct service staff] to keep data collection and reporting aligned with program requirements.
- Manages the database (Sales Cloud, with NPSP and Exponent Case Management packages) including:
- Maintenance (small changes, data cleanups, new reports and dashboards, etc.)
- Batch uploading/updating as needed to assist staff with large-scale data entry and to maintain continuity with external databases
- User/license and security settings management
- Stays up to date with Salesforce and Exponent Case Management (ECM) announcements as well as industry developments, particularly in security, and communicates and/or acts on those updates as needed.
- Maintains written policies/user
- Other duties may be assigned.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required.
- Associate’s degree required.
- Two years of related work experience.
- Non-profit experience.
- Bachelor’s degree.