The TN Performing Arts Center
Fundraising $ Development
Position Description / Responsibilities
The Development Coordinator will support TPAC’s comprehensive fundraising efforts by managing and coordinating our donor and sponsor stewardship and fulfillment obligations.
1. Engage, steward, and manage existing and new entry-level donors to support TPAC’s education and programmatic initiatives and efforts
2. Track, manage, and fulfill all donor and sponsor benefit needs
3. Serve as TPAC Development department’s VIP ticket concierge
4. Manage the administrative aspects of the TPAC Development department
5. Help promote TPAC institutionally in the community
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. In conjunction with and guidance from the Senior Director of Individual Giving, create a comprehensive and strategic fundraising retention and growth plan for individual entry-level Annual Campaign donors, focusing on high-level fulfillment and service to TPAC’s investors
2. Maintain and enhance tracking mechanisms for all individual and sponsor benefit and fulfillment obligations, ensuring clear and effective communication with other relevant departments for seamless execution
3. Obtain and maintain a high level of aptitude with Tessitura database, serving as the department’s VIP ticket concierge with open lines of communication with TPAC’s Box Office and Patron Services teams
4. Manage and track Development-led event RSVPs (e.g. TPAC Gala, TPAC’s Annual Partnership Luncheon, President’s Dinner, cast parties, donor lounge); be actively engaged with the team in the planning and execution of each event
5. Support and manage fundraising social media campaigns, such as The Big Payback, Giving Tuesday, etc., in coordination with TPAC’s PR team
6. Support and help the execution of pertinent department mailings and collateral creation with appropriate team members
7. Assists departmental administrative duties, such as ordering supplies, mail and package receving, etc.
8. Other duties as assigned
The above listed duties are not all inclusive. This position is is expected to perform other work related duties as assigned even though they may not be considered primary duties.
Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) from a four year college or university and two (2) years related experience in fundraising and administration planning, preferably in a nonprofit setting
Skills and Knowledge Required
1. Very strong knowledge of computers and Microsoft Office programs such as Excel
2. Excellent verbal, communication, and interpersonal skills
3. Knowledge of nonprofit, fundraising, and theatrical terminology a plus
4. Working knowledge of Tessitura software a plus
5. Ability to work in a fluid, dynamic environment
6. Ability to work flexible hours
7. Personal interest and knowledge of the arts and humanities
Please submit your resume to Jobs@TPAC.org or mail / fax a resume to:
TPAC Human Resources
PO Box 190660
Nashville, TN 37219
Please, NO phone calls.