Nashville Public Television
Community & Nonprofit
Position Description / Responsibilities
Nashville Public Television seeks a Development/Marketing Associate responsible for assisting in various development and marketing activities including on-air and online fundraising campaigns, special events, data entry and general administrative support. Specific duties include:
• Coordinates administrative functions of on-air fundraising campaigns
• Ordering and fulfillment of all premiums related to NPT’s on-air fundraising
• Data entry related to premiums and general data entry into NPT’s fundraising databases
• Responds to member inquiries regarding the status of thank you gifts
• Assists in development of online fundraising and marketing initiatives
• Oversees NPT volunteer programs; recruits volunteer groups for NPT’s on-air
• NPT contact for concert ticket offerings
• Assists with NPT fundraising events and community events as needed
Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree preferred; high comfort level working with Microsoft Excel and large databases; one to two years relevant experience, ability to work evenings and weekends; strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills; ability to multi-task, while paying close attention to detail; customer service experience.
Submit cover letter and resume to Human Resources, Attn: Development/Marketing Associate, Nashville Public Television, 161 Rains Avenue, Nashville, TN 37203; or submit e-mail to email@example.com. Position open until filled.
NPT IS AN EEO EMPLOYER