DHS PROGRAM DIRECTOR 4 - EXECUTIVE
State of Tennessee
Position Description / Responsibilities
Provide leadership, guidance, and direction for the FA contracts and 2Gen program.
- Collaborate with program areas and community partners to develop contract language and deliverables for all Family Assistance and 2Gen Contracts that are clearly defined, measurable, and correspond to program objectives, outcomes, and requirements.
- Oversee the invoicing process for FA and 2Gen contracts.
- Assist with the development and delivery of technical assistance trainings for Employment and Case Management Services (ECMS).
Oversee the expansion of 2Gen program services by organizing and facilitate the 2Gen Advisory Council. Develop and oversee the application process to recruit new members.
- Maintain current knowledge of all relevant state and federal, laws, rules and regulations including those of the program’s federal funding partner for compliant program administration.
- Maintain and strengthen relationships and communication with partners and other stakeholders and represent the department and the 2Gen program to a variety of audiences across the state and across the nation.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university.
- Four (4) years of professional level experience in program administration or a closely related activity. Two years supervising or managing human services or other social services program staff.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze complex federal and state regulations and program requirements.
- Prior experience managing large budgets, contracts, and provider agreements.
- Experience communicating and presenting information to large groups, including stakeholders, community partners and customers.
- Master’s Degree in social services, human services, counseling OR closely related field from an accredited college or university.
- Experience supervising and/or managing a public sector program (local government, state or federal) with a full & wide- ranging knowledge of related statues, rules and regulations.
Apply Here: TN.gov/Careers