Digital Marketing Strategist
Green Apple Strategy
Marketing, Communications & Information Technology
Position Description / Responsibilities
Are you a driven, strategic thinker looking for an opportunity to develop and implement digital strategies for clients of all industries? Green Apple Strategy is looking for a motivated, detail-oriented strategist to join our team as the Digital Marketing Strategist. The ideal candidate is a self-confident and decisive individual with the ability to analyze data and provide recommendations for a variety of clients. This strategic problem-solver with the ability to implement strategy, as well as delegate and outsource tasks when necessary. The ideal candidate would be comfortable in a fast-paced work environment and will approach all problems with an analytical mind. The Digital Marketing Strategist must have a positive attitude with the flexibility to work alone or as part of a team.
The Digital Marketing Strategist will be responsible for outsourcing digital marketing tasks as needed based on budget, analytics, and workload.
- Google Ads & Google Analytics Certified
- Extensive knowledge of Google Data Suite
- Extensive knowledge of Wordpress CMS
- Extensive knowledge and proven results in onsite SEO
- Extensive knowledge of Facebook Ad Manager and LinkedIn Campaign Manager
- Proven management of Google My Business and other local SEO practices
- Extensive knowledge of social media platforms and advertising
- Proven management of PPC advertising through multiple platforms (Google Ads, Paid Social, Bing, Yahoo, etc.)
- Extensive knowledge of Campaign Monitor or related email marketing software
- Familiarity with Sprout Social, SEM Rush, MOZ, HootSuite, BrightLocal, Yoast, Yext, Screaming Frog, etc.
- Ability to multi-task and shift focus as needed
- Ability to start and implement a project with little to no direction
- Ability to work alone and as part of a team
- Basic HTML knowledge preferred
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
College degree in marketing, business, or entrepreneurship required; a minimum of five (5) years experience; and/or equivalent education or experience in job-related activities is required.
- Agency and/or digital marketing consulting preferred
- 5+ years of experience in client-facing marketing and communications roles
To take the next step in the application process, please visit: