Finance & Accounting
Position Description / Responsibilities
Our Director of Financial Planning and Analysis (FP&A) will:
- be the subject matter expert for financial and analytical intel and responsible for supporting the corporate budget process, financial modeling, and forecasting;
- assist FP&A leadership and will be spear-heading the development and implementation of financial and operational reporting and analytic tools and systems;
- lead the forecasting and budgeting process; provide analytic insight into operational variances;
- help drive company performance through the development of strategic partnerships with our operational executive teams.
Position is based in Nashville. Relocation assistance IS available.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- MBA in finance, economics, or accounting from a leading program, preferred.
- 10+ years of progressively responsible FP&A functional leadership experience.
- Experience in dynamic, complex, rapidly-growing business is strongly preferred.
- Ability to communicate forecasting guidelines, reporting by geographic region, product, and labor costs, as well as to disseminate financial data and present to non-financial leaders within an organization.
- Business intelligence, business warehouse and planning tool software experience.
- Macros, VBA and SQL knowledge, preferred, but not required.