Director of Benefits
Correct Care Solutions
Business & Professional Services
Position Description / Responsibilities
As we continue to grow, Correct Care Solutions has a need for its first Director of Benefits who will be responsible for planning and directing the overall design and implementation of all employee benefits plans.
- Bachelor's degree required
- Master’s degree in Business Administration or Human Resources is a plus
- Vendor management (outsourced benefit and retirement plan) experience required.
- Proven STRATEGIC benefits management and mentorship experience required.
- Worked with, or supported, 401k plans.
- Experience with M&A, or build out of new plans, preferred.
- Ability to develop a benefits strategy that is aligned with the critical priorities of the business.
- Experience working within a large, matrixed environment (> 8,000 employees).
- SPHR or CEBS designation a plus