Director of Collective Impact
Center for Nonprofit Management
Community & Nonprofit
Position Description / Responsibilities
The Center for Nonprofit Management (CNM) seeks a Director of Collective Impact to help lead their Collective Impact Accelerator. The mission of the initiative is to foster collaborative leadership, facilitate learning and accelerate progress on the community’s complex challenges.
CNM, based in Nashville, TN, creates and sustains nonprofit excellence by providing professional development and consulting to nonprofit executives, staff and board members.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills, experience, attributes and education:
- A passion for and understanding of the nonprofit sector
- A comprehensive understanding of and experience with the collective impact model
- Excellence in organizational management
- Strong marketing, communication, and public relations skills
- Financial acumen, technologically savvy, and an eye for innovation
- Experience navigating different sectors and professional environments.
- Experience engaging various levels of leadership, from resident activists to corporate CEOs
- Has a Bachelor’s Degree (required) or Master’s Degree (preferred)
- Has a minimum of 5 years of management experience successfully managing collaborative initiatives
Applicants should submit a letter of interest and a current resume to:
Collective Impact Search Committee
c/o Center for Nonprofit Management
No phone calls, please.