Director of Customer Success
Education, Training & Library
Position Description / Responsibilities
The Director Customer Success will lead a team of Sales Managers (with their respective direct sales reports) focused on helping the world’s leading brands GROW CLOSER to their customers by shaping every customer journey touchpoint into a moment of truth - a moment for growth.
Reporting to the VP Customer Success, your mission will be to ensure the successful delivery of our solutions: Inside Sales, Customer Success, Revenue Retention, Sales Enablement, and Channel Management.
- 7+ years of leadership experience in a large-scale customer support and professional services/training role
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Proven experience supporting and driving the adoption of both perpetual licensing and subscription/SaaS licensing models
- Demonstrated record of using customer segmentation and engagements to improve the customer experience in an innovative and repeatable way
- Effective at designing high-value engagements for various customer audiences that they find appealing and that enables them to improve their businesses.
- History of growing a team, with examples of coaching and training methods that result in more effective and happy team members.
- Deep empathy for customer needs, with an ability and process to stay current as the industry advances and technology adoption grows
- Enthusiastic approach and demonstrated aptitude with the use of technology to scale and improve customer support
- Comfortable with direct customer facing interaction at all levels of the organization
- Passionate about customer service and how it can positively transform businesses
Please apply using the link below: