Director of Engagement
Nashville Repertory Theatre
Arts, Entertainment & Media
Position Description / Responsibilities
Purpose of the Role
- To deepen audience engagement with Nashville Repertory Theatre beyond mainstage programming
- To broaden Nashville Repertory Theatre’s relationships with community stakeholders
- Developing, implementing, and managing auxiliary programs to support mainstage and new works programming.
- Stewarding existing community partnerships and building new ones
- Serving as liaison between Nashville Rep and community partners, particularly the Metro Nashville Public Schools.
- Managing the Young Voices Monologue Competition and the Restorative Arts program.
- Providing administrative support to teaching artists and volunteers.
- Recruiting and managing teaching artists and volunteers.
- Working collaboratively with other departments, including management, production, marketing, and development, to ensure the success of the engagement programs.
- Scouting venues for delivery of engagement programs in the community.
- Demonstrated ability to build relationships with community organizations and schools
- Strong project management, business development, and budgeting skills
- Successfully manage offsite contractors and volunteers
- Demonstrated familiarity with formats for digital delivery of engagement programs
- The ability to work outside standard office hours when needed to ensure program delivery
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency with basic productivity software and internet usage
Email cover letter, resume, and salary expectations to email@example.com. Interviews will begin Nov 21, 2022.