Director of Mid-Market Sales
Available for the following locations: Remote | Nashville, TN | Louisville, KY
Marketing, Communications & Information Technology , Sales
Position Description / Responsibilities
Hello, We're TechnologyAdvice.
At TechnologyAdvice, we are dedicated to educating, advising, and connecting buyers and sellers of business technology. As a trusted resource across hundreds of technology verticals, our unbiased research and crowd-sourced product reviews help buyers find the right software to grow their business.
TechnologyAdvice has been named as one of the Inc. 5000 list of America’s Fastest-Growing Private Companies four times, as well as inclusion in the Inc Best Workplaces list for 2021. In 2019, TechnologyAdvice received a Nashville Business Journal Small Business Award and was named the Market Mover in the Nashville Chamber’s NEXT Awards. We are also a five-time recipient of the annual Tennessee Top Workplaces awards.
TechnologyAdvice is based in Nashville, Tenn, with a diverse workforce and client base located across the globe. We’re growing and always interested in expanding our team with top talent...make sure to check out our perks and benefits listed below!
The Director of Growth will be responsible for leading a mid-market team to acquire clients and drive teams to achieve overall growth goals. This person will report to the VP Client Strategy and will play a key role in generating new revenue, rep accountability, and leadership activities including hiring, coaching, and management of team performance to goal.
How You'll Contribute…
- Expand and lead a high-performance mid-market sales revenue team
- Collaborate with sales leadership to create and train the sales process
- Hire high-performing salespeople according to company values and methodology
- Manage the day-to-day performance of sales team members and deliver reviews
- Work with sales leadership to generate ideas for sales contests and motivational initiatives
- Track sales team metrics and report data to leadership on a regular basis
- Coach and develop direct reports, including escalation of performance concerns
- Implement performance plans according to company procedures
- Embody company culture and maintain high sales employee engagement
- Meet predetermined revenue goals through the activities of direct reports
- Ensure the correct usage of CRM and other sales applications
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Hire and train remote and local sales representatives
- Organize and oversee the schedules, territories, and performance of mid-market representatives
- Conduct performance evaluations that are timely and constructive
- Handle discipline and termination of employees in accordance with company policy
What You Bring…
You are a sales leader with 3+ years as an individual contributor and 2+ years as a sales manager and/or player coach. You have exceptional communication skills and you are excited to join a fast-paced, growth-minded organization. You are a proven leader with a passion for motivating and developing talent while remaining vigilant on KPIs and accountability and team development.
- Ability to coach others to obtain and grow business relationships with clients
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent management and leadership skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to multitask and complete work in a remote work environment
- Thorough knowledge of market, and clients
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly
- Organized with attention to detail
- Occasional travel for sales meetings and events
Please apply here:https://technologyadvice.apply...