Director of Operations
Zeitlin Sotheby's International Realty
Finance & Accounting , Insurance & Real Estate
Position Description / Responsibilities
As a Transaction Manager with Zeitlin Sotheby's International Realty, you are the superstar who manages our agent's listing and buyer transactions from beginning to end. You are a solution-driven individual who thrives on multi-tasking, organization and building relationships at every level.
- Receive and maintain listing/transaction documentation and details within CRM and MLS; ensure compliance standards are met
- Create and enhance agent listings for maximum online exposure (descriptions, imagery, videos, etc.); manage quality control notifications
- Track and manage listing/transaction details, progress, and deadlines
- Maintain consistent communication with agents within all aspects of the listing/transaction process
- Facilitate receipt of earnest money and commissions; deposit and communicate necessary information to agents and accounting, resolve discrepancies as needed
- Obtain W9's for referral transactions
- Create transaction-related invoices; place Home Warranty orders
- Review final transaction paperwork and audit CRM record for accuracy
- Reconcile CRM listing and transaction records weekly
- Generate reports and provide technical assistance as needed
- Provide training to new and existing agents on internal systems and processes; assist with questions related to technology
- Attend and participate in Team Huddles and Sales Meetings
- Assist Office Manager in annual REALTOR Association award submissions
- Assist with front desk coverage, office opening and closing procedures, voicemail retrieval, mail, and deliveries as needed
- Experience as a real estate transaction coordinator is a plus!
- Exceptional organizational and professional communication skills; ability to work both independently and as a team
- Advanced computer skills, experience using Microsoft Office products
- General understanding of CRM systems and workflow automation
- High school diploma or equivalent experience
- Willingness and desire to understand the Zeitlin mission and apply the standards within all tasks and responsibilities
Interested? Wonderful! We look forward to hearing from you.
Please email your cover letter and resume to email@example.com.