e-Learning Content Coordinator
Education, Training & Library , Marketing, Communications & Information Technology
Position Description / Responsibilities
Do you think of creative ways to get an idea across? Are you an advocate for change? Do you enjoy bringing the best out of others? Are you someone who thinks outside of the box?
We are looking for an e-Learning Content Coordinator who is comfortable and skilled at motivating and coaching others to be the best they can be. Everyday, our TechAdvisors connect with technology buyers to help them find the perfect solution for their tech needs. Our TechAdvisors undergo continual training and daily quality assurance feedback to ensure they're having the most successful calls possible. As an e-Learning Content Coordinator, you'll help to design, create, and facilitate the daily and weekly trainings within our TechAdvisor team. We’re looking for someone that will not only support, but also challenge our TechAdvisors to reach new heights.
- Create virtual trainings with the goal of improving the volume and quality of TechAdvisor phone conversations
- Work with tools like Moodle, Articulate, and Skype
- Primarily interact remotely with our call center TechAdvisors via virtual learning environments and learning management systems
- Provide daily one-on-one feedback to TechAdvisors via chat and video
- Monitor TechAdvisor feedback forums to answer questions, complaints, and offer tips for success
- Offer creative solutions to improve TechAdvisor calls and to encourage both low and high performing TechAdvisors
- Conduct mock calls and offer constructive feedback on performance
- Identify trends in TechAdvisor performance and implement trainings to address identified trends
- Work with sales team to train on our client's expectations
BENEFITS & PERKS:
Do you want to learn more than you ever thought possible and have the opportunity to grow personally and professionally alongside a driven team? We can guarantee that, plus:
- Comprehensive health insurance (medical, dental, vision, life and disability)
- 401k Retirement Plan with match
- Unlimited Paid Time Off
- Weekly Career Development Meetings for your first 60 days
- Gym Membership reimbursement
- Bucket List Benefit
- Team Outings and Volunteer Opportunities
- Professional development opportunities and incentives
- Catered lunches 4 days a week
- Birthday celebrations
- Coffee, soda, snacks, ping pong, and beer on Fridays
TechnologyAdvice is dedicated to educating, advising, and connecting buyers and sellers of business technology. As a trusted resource in a variety of technology verticals, the company helps buyers improve their businesses and vendors find their customers. Through unbiased research and crowd-sourced product reviews, TechnologyAdvice provides the insight that buyers need to find the right technology.
Additionally, the company’s unique demand generation programs help vendors improve product awareness by placing matched solutions in front of qualified technology buyers. TechnologyAdvice is based in Nashville, Tenn., and was named to the Inc. 5000 list of America’s Fastest-Growing Private Companies in 2014, 2015, 2016, & 2017.
Pre-employment screening required.
- Experienced and comfortable working with diverse cultures, backgrounds, beliefs, and personalities
- A master of creativity in preparing, creating and executing of trainings
- Organized and detail-oriented. To-do lists, planners, and Google Calendar are your thing
- Intrinsically motivated to learn new training techniques and methods to motivate individuals and teams
- Creative and a problem solver. Basically, you are a combination of Picasso and MacGyver
- A chameleon. You are easily adaptable in a fast paced and unpredictable environment
- A point guard in the office. You are able to pivot priorities while upholding a high level of accuracy and urgency
- A great verbal and digital communicator (i.e., email and over the phone)
- An excellent motivator, leader, and morale booster. You aspire to be the next Oprah or Steve Jobs
- A jetsetter. You will travel periodically to train TechAdvisors in-person.
YOU’RE A ROCKSTAR IF:
- You are willing to step out of the PowerPoint comfort zone
- You are capable of creating trainings that adhere to various learning styles
- You have previous sales experience
- You have previous experience with LMS
- You have previous customer service experience
For consideration, you must apply here.