Education Team Administrator
Barbershop Harmony Society
Community & Nonprofit
Position Description / Responsibilities
Reporting directly to the Director of Harmony University, the Education Team Administrator must be creative and enjoy working within a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment that is results-driven and community oriented. The ideal individual will have the ability to exercise good judgement in a variety of situations, with strong written and verbal communications, administrative, and organizational skills.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Complete a broad variety of administrative tasks for the Education team including volunteer relations and duties, scholarship maintenance, scheduling instructors and classes at our online and onsite educational events.
- Compose and prepare correspondence that may be highly sensitive or confidential.
- Use technology including HelpScout, Google Suite (documents, forms, classroom and sheets), Basecamp, SCHED, and Eventbrite, managing refunds and general event logistics and reports.
- Coordinate volunteers for educational events for our online class offerings, International, Midwinter, and Harmony University.
- Be the Harmony University Registrar.
- Coordinate housing for judging schools, leadership schools, and Harmony University events.
- Duties as assigned.
- 2 years combined education & work experience.
- Strong interpersonal skills, seeks to build and maintain relationships between departments, external partners, and volunteers.
- Excellent organizational, analytical, and administrative skills and the ability to take a proactive, self-directed approach to projects with excellent attention to detail.
- Expert-level written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience as a highly-resourceful team player with additional ability to be effective while working independently.
- Exceptional support skills, including the ability to respond to members, internal staff and others in a professional, knowledgeable, and friendly manner.
- Demonstrated ability to achieve high performance goals and meet deadlines. Goal-oriented; seeking out opportunities to grow in an organization that has a vision of Everyone in Harmony.
Apply Online: Education Administrator Application