Metropolitan Nashville Airport Authority
Position Description / Responsibilities
The Electronics Specialist is responsible for analyzing, troubleshooting, and repairing electronic systems critical to airport operations, such as the systems for security access control, flight information, automated vehicle identification, and parking revenue control. Other responsibilities include installing and maintaining wireless network equipment, maintaining the fiber network, and programming and maintaining computer software that interfaces with electronic control systems.
- Programs new field equipment on Flight Information Display System (FIDS), such as security, parking equipment, signage and wireless.
- Pulls network and low voltage antenna cabling.
- Repairs electronics wiring such as fiber connections and jumpers.
- Replaces mechanical hardware on all electronics systems, including security, parking, wireless and FIDS.
- Maintains and troubleshoots fiber and copper networks
Associate’s degree in electronics or related field required. One to three years of electronics or related experience required. Three to five years of equipment programming, fiber optic troubleshooting, network cabling or related experience preferred.
For a complete job description and to apply, visit: flynashville.com/careers A kiosk is available in the Human Resources Department located on the fourth floor of the terminal.