Email Marketing Manager
Available for the following locations: Remote | Nashville, TN | Louisville, KY
Marketing, Communications & Information Technology
Position Description / Responsibilities
Hello, We're TechnologyAdvice.
At TechnologyAdvice, we are dedicated to educating, advising, and connecting buyers and sellers of business technology. As a trusted resource across hundreds of technology verticals, our unbiased research and crowd-sourced product reviews help buyers find the right software to grow their business.
TechnologyAdvice has been named as one of the Inc. 5000 list of America’s Fastest-Growing Private Companies four times, as well as inclusion in the Inc Best Workplaces list for 2021. In 2019, TechnologyAdvice received a Nashville Business Journal Small Business Award and was named the Market Mover in the Nashville Chamber’s NEXT Awards. We are also a five-time recipient of the annual Tennessee Top Workplaces awards.
TechnologyAdvice is based in Nashville, Tenn, with a diverse workforce and client base located across the globe. We’re growing and always interested in expanding our team with top talent...make sure to check out our perks and benefits listed below!
We are looking for an Email Marketing Manager to join our growing Email Operations team! You’re a motivated, flexible marketer with excellent project management and team leading skills. You have direct experience and a demonstrable track record managing high-volume email marketing campaigns, creating comprehensive email schedules and the ability to lead a team of email marketing specialists. You have an equal balance of driving creativity while also digging into analytics and metrics to push initiatives forward.
How You'll Contribute…
- Manage a team of email marketing coordinators and specialists who plan, design, deploy and analyze our client email campaigns
- Manage our ESPs, SMTPs and email vendor relationships and budgets
- Oversee monthly email schedule of 100+ client email campaigns
- Oversee campaign split tests to continuously improve campaign performance
- Monitor email fulfillment team metrics and report on engagement rates regularly
- Work closely with the Director of Email Marketing and Email Newsletter Team Manager on cross-team alignment and growth
- Identify creative ways to streamline and optimize client fulfillment campaigns and team processes
- Understand email deliverability and inbox placement best practices
- Work closely with Email Deliverability expert to optimize inbox success rates
- Work with Client Success, Operations and Business Intelligence team leaders to optimize delivery of fulfillment programs
What You Bring…
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent related experience
- 2+ years of email marketing experience
- 2+ years previous training in leadership skills and managing a team
- Must be a self-starter and proactive
- Must be able to take direction and require little follow-up
- Excellent prioritization and project management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with Email Service Providers and/or Marketing Automation Platforms
Please apply here: https://technologyadvice.apply...