Employee Relations Specialist
HQ, Office & Administrative Support
Position Description / Responsibilities
Our Employee Relations Specialist will assist in the administration of human resources policies and procedures that pertain to employee relations. The Specialist will partner with business leaders in an assigned area to provide counsel on performance improvement, corrective action, FMLA, ADA, and similar processes ensuring that matters of employment are handled fairly and consistently.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Minimum of one (1) year of Human Resources experience, preferably specializing in Employee Relations.
- Comprehensive understanding of Federal, State and local employment laws. (ADA, FMLA, FLSA, etc.).
- Strong customer service orientation, with specialized knowledge of Employee Relations processes and policies and company policies and practices.
- Excellent problem-solving, inquiry management, investigatory and issue resolution skills.
- Proactive and solution focused with an ability to deal effectively with difficult interactions and tough issues.