Engineer/Maintenance - Full Time
Studio 154 Luxury Hotel
Position Description / Responsibilities
Maintenance Technician (Boutique Hotel) is in charge of performing ongoing facility maintenance and completing repairs on equipment/guest rooms. Duties include fixing minor guest room issues, plumbing, HVAC, inspecting building to confirm safety standards and scheduling major repairs.
- Performing routine maintenance around the building such as fixing damages, for example, window, door or wall repair
- Repairing broken or leaking plumbing to avoid water damage and restore full use of water fixtures
- Maintaining the building HVAC equipment in order to keep climate control in the facility functioning properly
- Applying preventative measures to the building/Guest rooms to reduce the risk of future problems, such as - changing air filters/lightbulbs/door batteries, carpet upkeep/replacement etc...
- Fixing potential safety hazards to avoid injuries
- Painting when old paint has become faded or chipped
- Keep a schedule of routine repairs, inspection sheets and supply needs.
Please send resume applications to Manager@studio154nashville.com