Arts, Entertainment & Media , Events
Position Description / Responsibilities
WHAT YOU WILL BE ACCOUNTABLE FOR:
- Work with the Enchant team to ensure the Enchant Christmas experience is superior on all levels.
- Event Staff work in every area of the event from Guest Services to the Ice Skate Shop and Ice Skating Trail to Ticket Scanners and beyond.
- Attend daily pre-shift meetings on all event days to ensure that you are informed on all groups and special events at Enchant Christmas.
- Maintain and ensure the level of expectation in your assigned area for quality assurance.
- Represent Enchant Christmas in any guest experience situations and diffuse/report incidents to your Supervisor.
- Remain in uniform at all times and wear appropriate credentials for the safety and security of the Enchant team.
- Create a warm and hospitable environment of Christmas magic for all.
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TEAM:
- Vision and creativity on how to create a premium value-driven experience.
- A passion for customer service and delivering exceptional results.
- Demonstrates flexibility and creative problem-solving skills.
- A sincere desire to help create magical memories.
- Your own personal values are aligned with those of Enchant; Diven, Courageous, Sincere, Magical.
Part-time or full-time availability.
- Ability to move objects up to 40lbs.
- Must be able to frequently walk and stand.
- Occasionally sitting.
To apply, click here.