HR, Office & Administrative Support , Marketing, Communications & Information Technology
Position Description / Responsibilities
Available for the following locations: Nashville, TN
Hello, We're TechnologyAdvice.
At TechnologyAdvice, we are dedicated to educating, advising, and connecting buyers and sellers of business technology. As a trusted resource across hundreds of technology verticals, our unbiased research and crowd-sourced product reviews help buyers find the right software to grow their business.
TechnologyAdvice has been named as one of the Inc. 5000 list of America’s Fastest-Growing Private Companies four times, as well as inclusion in the Inc Best Workplaces list for 2021. In 2019, TechnologyAdvice received a Nashville Business Journal Small Business Award and was named the Market Mover in the Nashville Chamber’s NEXT Awards. We are also a five-time recipient of the annual Tennessee Top Workplaces awards.
TechnologyAdvice is based in Nashville, Tenn, with a diverse workforce and client base located across the globe. We’re growing and always interested in expanding our team with top talent...make sure to check out our perks and benefits listed below!
We are looking for a game-changing candidate to guide and support the ever-evolving needs of our growth-minded Chief Operating Officer.
This role is more than booking travel, and scheduling meetings - we’re looking for someone who teeters the line of a skilled executive assistant and a strategic chief of staff. This role will serve to empower the COO and her direct reports to efficiency, clearing roadblocks each step of the way.
Organized is your middle name. Our ideal candidate will have had experience as a legal assistant, or a practice manager - you’re professional, detail-oriented, and can move quickly between a variety of different projects.
How You'll Contribute…
The Executive Assistant has two primary goals day-to-day:
- 1. Optimize the COO’s time
- 2. Increase the quality and consistency of the COO’s interactions with the team
Additionally, you will:
- Serve as a trusted advisor to the COO, offering suggestions and insight to guide decision making and knowledge growth
- Attend executive’s meetings, tracking action items and ensuring accountability for deadlines and deliverables
- Assist with special projects across all departments to move key initiatives forward
- Clear bottlenecks to maximize the COO’s productivity
- Inbox management - Reduce COO’s time spent on emails by minimizing and prioritizing correspondences to be reviewed
- Proactively cue up emails and other communications for the COO to approve and send
- Research and present findings on critical topics and trends as needed
What You Bring…
- Ability to work in the Nashville office
- Minimum of five years of professional experience in a business environment
- Experience supporting Partner(s) in a law firm or other C-suite executives, and/or providing other strategic executive support
- Demonstrated experience successfully managing projects in a fast-paced environment
- A high level of discretion regarding sensitive and confidential information
- A strong desire for growth, feedback, and ongoing learning
- Superior organizational skills that reflect ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to present facts and recommendations effectively
- Strong negotiation skills
- Ability to effectively delegate tasks to others
- Detail-obsessed, while remaining efficient
- Forward looking thinker, who actively seeks opportunities and proposes solutions
- Friendly and professional demeanor
- Experience with or ability to quickly learn new technologies, including Google for Work
Please apply here! https://technologyadvice.com/c...