Executive Assistant to the CEO & COO
Nashville Soccer Club
Position Description / Responsibilities
As the Executive Assistant to the CEO and COO, you will play a pivotal role in supporting both executives in their day-to-day activities. This position will support in areas including, but not limited to, scheduling, travel arrangements, maintaining correspondence, and assisting with projects as needed. This role will report to the CEO and COO.
- Provide general, executive level administrative support and assistance.
- Serve as a trusted partner to the executives and represents the company with the highest level of professionalism.
- Maintain constant communication with executive on evolving business matters and priorities,
- Perform some clerical and administrative tasks
- Manage calendars with the ability to prioritize inquiries and requests, using judgment to ensure smooth daily operations.
- Schedule and maintain complex travel arrangements and be flexible/available for any last-minute changes.
- Schedule internal and external meetings.
- Plan and prepare for meetings and coordinate with proper resources to ensure all logistics are in place before the start of the meeting.
- 5-6 years of administrative experience, prior experience as an executive assistant preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, especially Outlook
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A proactive approach to problem solving and decision making
- Ability to work flexible hours including some evenings and weekends
Interested applicants should submit their resumes to email@example.com.