Position Description / Responsibilities
• Manage and handle ordering, process centerlines/CILs (clean-inspect-lubricate) on department equipment, scheduling and allocation of labor, and hiring/training associate teams.
• Ensure that appropriate staffing levels are maintained to handle business needs.
• Advise and participate in the recruitment and interviewing of new staff.
• Ensure that teams are properly trained in all aspects of job performance, including safe use of equipment,
food safety, NomNomNow team cultural norms, and efficient job performance.
• Oversee use and care of department equipment. Provides CI (continuous improvement) support with
regards to defect handling. Handles reporting on equipment performance, PCL determinations, and
equipment capacity updates.
• Track usage of tools and raw goods to ensure proper stock for workflow at all times.
• Reorder and provide timely reorder alerts as necessary.
• Participate in facility-wide DDS (daily direction setting) meetings and a culture of CI.
• Receive orders and accurately manage inventory of raw goods, finished products, as well as small tools and
equipment through inventory management software and spreadsheets
• Handle department-specific tasks. Provides interdepartmental support as needed.
• High School Diploma or equivalent + 3 years of Management experience for teams.
• Background in packing, manufacturing, or food production (restaurant or industrial).
• Understanding of G Suite tools including Slides, Sheets, and Docs.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills (Ability to deal tactfully and courteously with co-workers
• Ability to troubleshoot, problem solve, maintain, and repair complex mechanical, pneumatic, and electrical
components and systems.
• Must be flexible to work weekends and other shifts as needed.
• Able to work well independently, self-motivated, and as a team member.
• Able to meet the physical requirements of the position requiring heavy lifting up to 50 pounds carrying tools
and supplies, kneeling, stooping, climbing, and standing on feet for long periods of time.
Please email: Justin.Gaumond@nomnomnow.com