Nashville- Music Row
Finance & Accounting
Position Description / Responsibilities
Northwestern Mutual in Nashville, TN is seeking Financial Advisors to help clients see their whole financial picture through a comprehensive planning approach that addresses a wide range of financial needs.
You'll partner with clients by creating personalized financial plans built on their unique needs and desires. And through industry-leading solutions, you'll help them protect what they've worked so hard to achieve while also growing their assets for the future.
We're looking for competitive individuals who thrive in an entrepreneurial environment. You'll be matched up with experienced mentors and coaches who will help you get started and stay with you throughout your career.
By joining our team as a Financial Advisor, you'll have access to:
- An award-winning training program to help you get started.
- Mentorship and professional development training throughout your entire career.
- A culture that promotes diversity, teamwork, work/life balance, recognition and rewards.
- Full financial support for professional designations and certifications for both your personal and professional business growth.
- The opportunity to pursue leadership and specialized roles.
- Exceptional income potential, as your hard work will directly relate to your sales results. Our financial representatives are compensated through commissions, fees, bonuses, repeat business and client retention.
Financial Advisor Desired Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor's degree
- Someone who builds relationships centered on trust, open communication, and transparency
- A commitment to ongoing learning
- Someone who is proactive and focused on providing excellent customer service
- Someone who has a history of professional success
Please email cover letter and resume to Ben Wolf, Growth & Development Director & Financial Advisor at email@example.com.