Financial Systems Manager (Great Plains a must)
Finance & Accounting
Position Description / Responsibilities
Our Financial Systems Administrator/Manager:
- implements and manages accounting/finance department systems;
- provides both day to day support, strategic planning and design of current and future Applications to support all aspects related to Financial operations within the company;
- administers the Great Plains ERP system, Management Reporter and acts as a finance lead for all systems and applications;
- provides support for all projects and initiatives providing a structured and value added financial systems architecture;
- interfaces and collaborate with IT resource in managing vendor and contractor relationships;
- and facilitates the integration of subsidiaries onto the parent company’s systems.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Information Technology or Finance/Related Discipline.
This role is based in our Nashville office and does not offer relocation.
Out of state applicants will not be considered.