Nashville Soccer Club
Arts, Entertainment & Media
Position Description / Responsibilities
The Housekeeping Floor Technician is responsible to perform special project work that includes floor care and maintenance as well as other detailed cleaning jobs such as, but not limited to, pressure washing. The primary goal of this position is to provide expertise regarding floor maintenance along with ensuring that each job is completed to the highest level of expectations.
- Maintain the highest level of floor cleaning for all hard and soft surfaces in the stadium to include: ride on scrubbing the concourse, walk behind scrubbing the clubs, carpet extraction and spot cleaning, stripping & waxing, buffing floors, grout cleaning, etc.
- Demonstrate safe and proper operation of equipment and multiple floor care processes.
- Detail clean corners and edges of areas where any work is completed.
- Maintain stairwells and elevators to include tracks and cabs
- Physically perform all related duties of floor care in accordance with company policies and/or manufacturer’s recommended maintenance requirements.
- Perform preventative maintenance and minor repair of equipment as necessary.
- Maintain cleanliness of equipment and ensure it functions properly.
- Promptly report worn and broken equipment to supervisor.
- Responsible for keys, combinations, and equipment and/or asset control.
- Responsible for securing building when work is complete.
- Assist with establishing and maintaining a positive relationship with patrons of the stadium.
- Respond to customer complaints.
- Maintaining positive working relationships with service contractors and suppliers that do business with the Stadium.
- Other duties upon request.
- Must have a minimum of five (5) years floor care experience.
- Must have high school diploma or the equivalency of the same.
- Valid driver’s license, clean driving record and reliable transportation
- Effective communication skills.
- Ability to work independently as needed to support the group effort.
- Must be physically able to perform general tasks detailed in posting.
- Must be able to interact appropriately with customers and employees.
- Qualified Promise Zone residents given priority treatment
If interested, please apply here.