Stay Alfred, Inc.
Business & Professional Services
Position Description / Responsibilities
- Serve as a primary contact for all guests and be on call to assist with any guest inquiries before or during occupancy.
- Quickly and effectively address emails/phone calls regarding any property questions (ie. building entry, wifi passwords, etc.),
- Enforce guest policies and procedures and address guests that do not meet requirements (ie. Arrival/Departure times, noise complaints, payment resolutions, etc.)
- Serve as a liaison between Stay Alfred and any leasing agents or property building managers
- Build a strong, positive relationship with Non-Stay Alfred employees/staff in each building
- Manage the communication and performance of cleaning vendor partnerships
- Collaborate with City / General / Regional Managers in other areas to share best practices
- Conduct unit quality assurance walk-throughs before/after occupancy to ensure readiness for each guest
- Maintain a detailed inventory of each unit’s furniture and belongings, and work with the local team to replace any outdated, missing or damaged furniture
- Deliver an unparalleled guest service experience to each and every guest.
- Manage the moving and/or opening of any new unit in Nashville.
- General comfort utilizing and managing P&L Reporting
- Interest in pursuing a career with a rapid growing start-up company required
- Management experience in hospitality / customer service fields
- Proficiency with Google Drive, and Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to travel within the Nashville metro area required
- Ability to work, communicate, engage and build relationships required
- Availability to work weekends and holidays, and on-call as needed
Stay Alfred General Manager Application Link