Graphic Design Intern
TBR - The College System of Tennessee
Position Description / Responsibilities
The Graphic Design Intern is a part-time (20 hours per week), paid position that will assist with conceptualizing and producing a wide variety of graphic materials for the System and its programs/initiatives. The successful candidate will have the ability to create compelling designs targeting a wide range of audiences for both print and digital platforms. Qualified candidates must exhibit knowledge in creative marketing, advertising, and technology trends. This is an excellent opportunity to gain experience working with a professional staff in an enthusiastic higher education organization.
- Design including brochures, posters, flyers, displays, web sites,
social media, and any other requested design project while adhering to The College System of Tennessee branding guidelines for design work, as outlined by Marketing & Digital Strategy;
- Work with other departments within the System office, and adjust designs to meet their objectives. Collaborates to complete a successful final product;
- Help with copywriting, client follow-up, and any other events that may become a priority;
- Abide by project schedules set by the Graphic Designer
- Operate with integrity and follow all assigned tasks through to completion;
- Experience with the Adobe Creative Suite, including InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop, in a Mac environment is required;
- Able to prioritize and juggle multiple tasks at once; plans ahead so that required tasks get completed;
- Ability to work in a team-oriented, professional environment
Interested applicants should apply at this link.