Great Plains Financial Systems Administrator
Finance & Accounting
Position Description / Responsibilities
Wellpath's Financial Systems Administrator/Manager:
- administers the Great Plains ERP system, Management Reporter and acts as a finance lead for all systems and applications;
- implements and manages accounting/finance department systems;
- provides both day to day support, strategic planning and design of current and future applications to support all aspects related to financial operations within the company;
- provides support for all projects and initiatives providing a structured and value added financial systems architecture.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Information Technology or Finance/Related discipline.
- 5-7 Years managing enterprise level financial systems, as an administrator (not a user).
- Great Plains systems administration experience is a MUST.
- Reporting & budgeting tool/system administration experience is a MUST (i.e. BI360, Hyperion, Cognos, Adaptive)
- 3-5 Years managing enterprise level ERP systems implementations.
- 3-5 Years developing enterprise financial systems architecture.
- SQL scripting experience.
We are an EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability Employer