Guest Experience Coordinator
Nashville Soccer Club
Position Description / Responsibilities
Nashville Soccer Club is currently seeking a Private Events Coordinator. This position will support the GEODIS Park’s private events management team in the successful planning and executing of with administrative tasks in order to ensure success of all private events in Nashville SC’s new state of the art stadium.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Acquire strong knowledge of all event spaces in GEODIS Park (i.e., capacity per specified layout, existing A/V Set-up, etc.).
- Become familiar with the venue’s event planning software for event layout designs.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Responsible for building and maintaining strong client relationships.
- Ensuring all event specifications are communicated to and executed by all operating departments making for a successful experience for the client and attendees.
- Act as the on-site event contact for assigned special events, monitoring the entire event production from install to strike (i.e. walk-through, summary, set-up, load-out, event close out, etc.).
- Assist in creating event outlines summarizing each event to ensure each department is aware of all aspects associated with the event.
- Maintain constant communication with internal departments as it applies to the client at hand.
- Participate in internal and external meetings as required, including but not limited to walkthroughs and tours of event spaces for clients and vendors, department meetings, staff meetings, etc.
- Participate in pre-event meetings with all pertinent departments to ensure each department has all the required details to successfully execute the event.
- Assist in compiling event proposals.
- Responsible for the appropriate and timely set up of all functions.
- Assist in the department’s management of interns (recruitment, training & evaluation).
- Minimum high school diploma or GED required.
- Qualified Promise Zone residents given priority treatment.
- Must have a professional demeanor and excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be detail-oriented, and capable of working on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Team player with a positive attitude, professionalism, resourcefulness, integrity, motivation, and a strong work ethic.
- Must be able to take constructive criticism and change direction to suit operational and client needs.
- Can be trusted to act in a manner that is truthful and values direct, honest communication at all levels of the Club.
- Must have a thorough understanding of the complexity of events and the hours that go into successful planning and activation.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate effectively, both in writing and orally.
- Must be able to work events from start to finish throughout the year which includes days, nights, weekends and holidays.
- Must have computer skills: Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Outlook.
- Ability to lift and/ or move up to 25 pounds.
To apply, visit this link.