Head of Strategic Partnerships
Business & Professional Services , Marketing, Communications & Information Technology
Position Description / Responsibilities
You are motivated, well-spoken, and are hard-wired with a “get things done” attitude. You have a background in sales and strategic partnerships and are motivated by hitting and exceeding targets. You have the ability to learn, understand and speak the lingo around a variety of technology solutions while understanding how to determine customer needs and present solutions effectively. You have a deep understanding of marketing in the tech space. You enjoy a challenge and want your next career move to be one where you can apply your experience and help build long lasting, profitable relationships.
DAY TO DAY:
- Identify, pursue, negotiate and close partnership deals
- Develop and execute partnership strategy and process
- Create and execute key sales and business development initiatives to increase the sales pipeline supporting multiple lines of business.
- Actively seek out new partnership opportunities through cold outreach, networking, and social media
- Conduct market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs
- Increase revenue by establishing contact and developing relationships with partners and customers
- Meet or exceed quarterly targets
- Identify product improvement opportunities by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitive landscape
- Manage contract negotiations
- Work with all stakeholders to implement and standardize operating procedures and formal reporting on partnership deals
- Provide coaching and guidance to stakeholders supporting all lines of business as the pertain to partnerships
Our ideal candidate has at least seven years of professional sales and/or partnership experience, and a deep understanding of marketing and advertising in the technology industry. We're looking for someone who's hungry to learn and can do so quickly, while also bringing new ideas and creativity to the team.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong negotiation skills
- Fast learner and passion for building relationships
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach
- A confident and determined outlook
- Resilience - the ability to cope with rejection
- Competitive mentality
- Leadership skills and the ability to help others produce their best work.
Please apply using this link! https://technologyadvice.apply...