Hospitality and Guest Expert
The Escape Game (Opry Mills)
Opry Mills Mall - Nashville
Position Description / Responsibilities
Role: Guide guests through our world class immersive adventures while providing industry leading hospitality.
Expected Weekly Hours: 10-40 hours per week
Expected Schedule: This role often works late nights, weekends, and holidays.
Growth Path(s): Game Guide, Guest Experience Specialist, Team Leader, Store Management and other HQ positions.
- Genuine love for serving others
- Flexibility, humility, and teachability
- Quick and effective decision-making abilities
- Creative problem solving
- Competitive goal-setting
- Basic computer skills
- Using our TEG software, accurately guide teams through games using clues & hints.
- Care & upkeep of our facility & game rooms through scheduled cleaning.
- Enthusiastically lead groups of 2-12 guests through our experiences to produce memorable moments.
- Accurately reset games by using the provided set up sheets to ensure top of the line experiences for every guest.
- Intentional guest interaction
- Passionate about being a brand ambassador for TEG & promoting our product.
- Adaptable to a fast paced environment.
Our mission is to design and deliver EPIC interactive experiences for every single guest. At The Escape Game, you’ll be a part of something bigger than yourself. No matter your role, you’ll help provide lifelong memories for families, friends, co-workers and everyone in between. We are serious about our mission, vision, and values and believe that every person we interact with during our workday is our guest, whether they’re our colleague, employee, or leader. In all positions, everyone is responsible for serving each other every day.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $11.00 - $13.00 per hour
What we look for:
- A guest-focused mindset
- A winning attitude
- A motivated mentality
To apply, email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or visit theescapegame.com/careers, then select a listing for Nashville (Opry Mills).