Hospitality Operations Coordinator
Stay Alfred, Inc.
Food & Lodging
Position Description / Responsibilities
- Cleaning, Housekeeping, and Customer Service
- Local Operations Coordinators are active throughout the day and spend many hours physically active: Standing, walking, bending or reaching, to satisfy guest needs.
- Ensure our vacation rentals are kept to quality, cleanliness, and maintenance standards
- Help develop solutions for guest issues: Difficulty with A/D Instructions, Request for additional items, wifi connectivity issues, troubleshooting.
- Track inventory in units and our storage facility
- Build and maintain positive relationships with building staff, vendors and coworkers
- Understand our resources and be able to utilize them in a dynamic and effective manner
- Communicate the needs of our guests between multiple departments within the company
- Live by and champion our cultural values: Happy, Hungry, Honest, Hardworking, Humble and H-Loyal
- Hotel Supervisory / Customer Service Experience is great
- Experience in an Independent Role with limited support.
- Ability to lift up to 75 lbs; strenuous pushing/pulling required from time to time
- Reliable transportation required
- The ideal candidate will have varied experience in hospitality
- Basic understanding of maintenance, housekeeping and concierge/front desk operations
- Availability to work flexible hours to ensure the needs of our guests are met, including nights, weekends and holidays
Stay Alfred Job Application Link