State of Tennessee
Position Description / Responsibilities
The Tennessee District Attorneys General Conference is seeking a qualified individual to fill the position of Human Resource Analyst. This individual is responsible for performing HR administrative work related to daily operations of the Human Resources office. This individual reports directly to the HR Director.
The salary range for this opening is $2,500.00 - $3,200 monthly, depending on qualifications. Minimum qualifications: High School Diploma. Must pass a structured interview process and must pass a background check.
Examples of Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for handling confidential information daily
- Process new employee paperwork, enter into Edison
- Update DAGC staff database
- Run check and balances quires in Edison
- Confirm and process longevity for all employees
- Handles volunteer forms, workers comp issues, ID cards, etc. for all employees
- Processes Employment Verification Forms
- Handles yearly leave and attendance spreadsheet and submits totals to F&A
- Will work as backup to Agency Account Clerk/Payroll Officer in learning all payroll functions for processing
- Will work as backup to the HR Director in learning all HR functions to process new employees, salary increases, terminations, longevity, leave without pay
- Will process Professional Privilege Taxes for all Attorneys with the DAGC
- Implements and submits the Agency Title VI Program each year and will do office visits and attend trainings related to this
- Attends the AA training meeting and Annual Fall DAGC conference when needed and all other meeting related to duties
- Works as a liaison between the Conference Office and DOHR, Central Payroll, Benefits Administration, TCRS and DAGC employees concerning employee relations
Pursuant to the State of Tennessee’s Workplace Discrimination and Harassment policy, the State is firmly committed to the principle of fair and equal employment opportunities for its citizens and strives to protect the rights and opportunities of all people to seek, obtain, and hold employment without being subjected to illegal discrimination and harassment in the workplace. It is the State’s policy to provide an environment free of discrimination and harassment of an individual because of that person’s race, color, national origin, age (40 and over), sex, pregnancy, religion, creed, disability, veteran’s status or any other category protected by state and/or federal civil rights laws.
Application deadline Jun 25, 2018
All applicants must submit a current resume, fully completed application and signed release form to allow a background check.
These must be submitted to Laurie Steen, HR Director at firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to: District Attorneys General Conference Attn: Laurie Steen 226 Capitol Blvd. Suite 800 Nashville, TN 37243
Conference Office Employment Application.pdf
Criminal History Check Release.pdf