Position Description / Responsibilities
Part-Time Customer Service Representative - Government Client
Maybe you’re a prior service military member—or family member—looking for a rewarding job that values your experience and maximizes your hard-earned skills. Your familiarity with service means you’re a certain kind of person: responsible, reliable and trainable. And because you understand what a life of service means, guiding those that seek to make a similar commitment is a passion.
Or perhaps you’re an experienced customer service specialist who’s looking for an inbound/outbound call center role at an elite agency that treats you like a professional. You’re done with workforce management. You’re looking for a stable, consistent part-time assignment you can plan your life around.
Look no further. We’re iostudio, and the work you’ll perform in our call center will make a huge difference for those beginning their military journey.
What You’ll Do
- Field inbound calls from individuals interested in enlistment or commissioning opportunities with the military.
- Provide callers with needed contact information for various military questions (VA, family support, readiness, etc.)
- Use outbound calling and online chats to convert general inquiries into qualified leads, and keep in touch with potential enlistees to further the recruitment process.
- Conduct outbound calls to search for qualified individuals to generate interest in serving in the military.
- Provide exceptional, engaged customer service guided by established scripts, standard operating procedures (SOPs) and user guides.
What We’re Looking For
- Demonstrated sales, call center/customer service/recruiting experience
- Prior service in the military or military recruiting experience is highly desired, as is direct or relational familiarity with military life and culture
- Availability to work approximately 20-28 hours per week. Open 7 days/week.
- Experience or the ability to gain functioning knowledge of CRM and other systems used to process applications
- Familiarity with the recruitment field’s concepts, practices and procedures is a plus
- Honorable military experience is a plus
- Spanish speaking skills a plus
- High school diploma or equivalent at minimum required
- PLEASE NOTE: As required by government contract, this position requires and is contingent upon:
- Receiving and maintaining a favorable U.S. Government security clearance
- U.S. citizenship
We’re a different kind of marketing agency, and we work with a different kind of client: trailblazers who make the world a better place. Our experienced team provides clients with solutions that transform business challenges into triumphs—and empower their audiences to act. Fueled by marketing metrics that matter, we create clarity amidst the chaos and enable our partners to freely pursue their ultimate purpose: to lead positive change.
At iostudio, our employees are diverse—and composed of dedicated account executives, creative wunderkinds, distinguished service veterans and award-winning marketing pros. If you’re professional but personable, able to balance ownership and originality with a humble attitude and a teachable approach, and like working with smart, kind people who believe in making a difference, we’re interested.
For consideration, click on link below to apply.