The Hermitage Hotel
Food & Lodging , HR, Office & Administrative Support
Position Description / Responsibilities
HUMAN RESOURCES RECRUITER
The Hermitage Hotel is looking for talented and passionate hospitality leaders to join our team for this exciting new chapter in our hotel's storied history. The Hermitage Hotel offers guests five star luxury service, the latest Jean-Georges restaurant concept, and a superb location in the heart of downtown Nashville. If you are enthusiastic about guest service and driven to excel, The Hermitage Hotel will offer you the tools to succeed and the opportunity to prove yourself. Apply now and join us for the next stage in your career.
The Human Resources Recruiter will be primarily responsible for recruiting and training new employees. Your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Utilizing online recruitment tools to attract talented new employees
- Utilizing the Paycom system to onboard new employees
- Overseeing the training and development of new employees to ensure that they are set up for success
- Assisting with all human resources administrative tasks, including employee benefits administration, internal auditing, processing payroll, and distributing documents
- Assisting other departments as needed
- Highschool diploma or GED
- Four years of experience in human resources
- Affordable and comprehensive health insurance which can be extended to include a spouse, children, or an unmarried domestic partner.
- Affordable dental and vision insurance.
- Company provided life insurance
- 401k matching up to 3%
- Free telehealth access for all employees
- Customizable and comprehensive pet insurance
- Complimentary meals in the employee cafeteria
- Subsidized parking
- PTO starting at 15 days/year and increasing with tenure up to 30 days/year
- Support for industry training and certifications
It is Company policy to comply with the Americans with Disabilities Act, including by providing reasonable accommodations that do not constitute an undue hardship on the Company. Employees or applicants should direct requests for accommodation to Director of Human Resources. The Hermitage Hotel is an equal opportunities employer.
Four years of experience in Human Resources in the hopitality or retail industry.
Email resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
or apply online at :