HR Sourcing Specialist
HR, Office & Administrative Support
Position Description / Responsibilities
I. Position Purpose
Administratively supports human resources through effective and efficient communication models. Ensures commitments and deadlines are managed in areas related to and associated with human resources. Successfully updates and utilizes systems and processes necessary to meet goals and objectives.
II. Essential Functions - Specific Job Responsibilities
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to meet the essential functions and job responsibilities of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Seeks out quality candidates for all open positions
- Confirm candidate’s qualifications
- Researching job seekers and inviting them to apply to a job
- Screen candidates through phone interviews
- Complete hiring paperwork
- Coordinate interview schedule with Program Leadership
- Updates job descriptions annually
- Updates organizational chart
- Back-up receptionist
- Posts job openings
- Maintain employee automobile insurance log ensuring insurance cards are current.
- Update mailboxes as office staff come and go
- Coordinate cleaning and organizing of all office storage areas including library, basement and open cube area.
- Manage building safety checks, which includes monthly first aide and safety equipment compliance checks and schedule and conduct safety drills.
- Manage supply orders (Staples, paper etc.)
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resource Management preferred, relevant work experience may replace degree requirements
- At least 3 years of administrative experience preferred
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, etc.)
STARS Nashville Employment (taleo.net)