Human Resources Assistant
Metropolitan Nashville Airport Authority
Position Description / Responsibilities
The Human Resources Assistant is responsible for providing support for a variety of human resources functions, including, but not limited to: employee relations, training, benefits, and recruitment. Other responsibilities include preparing, scanning, and maintaining accurate and confidential personnel records; and communicating processes, regulations, and practices to internal and external customers.
- Provides support in Human Resources related activities including the planning, scheduling, and completion of work for a variety of human resources functions, including, but not limited to: employee relations, training, onboarding, benefits, and recruitment.
- Prepares, scans, and maintains accurate and confidential personnel files.
- Processes invoices for department.
- Coordinate employee recognition programs.
- Communicates processes and practices to internal and external customers on a daily basis. Conducts onboarding sessions for new employees.
- Prepares monthly report for Tennessee Department of Labor.
- Serves as backup for receptionist.
- Maintains regular and on-time attendance.
- Follows all safety regulations.
- Supports MNAA’s commitment to its culture and values, including integrity, service, teamwork, and innovation.
Some college in a related field of study or equivalent work experience required. Three to five years of related experience required. Driver’s license required. Associate’s Degree in a related field of study preferred. Five to seven years of related experience preferred. SHRM Certified Professional (CP) or HRCI’s Professional in Human Resources (PHR) certification preferred.
For a complete job description and to apply, visit: flynashville.com/careers A kiosk is available in the Human Resources Department located on the fourth floor of the terminal.