Human Resources Director
Community & Nonprofit , HR, Office & Administrative Support
Position Description / Responsibilities
FiftyForward is seeking dynamic, energetic candidates interested in joining our team as the full-time Human Resources Director. FiftyForward is an established Nashville nonprofit offering innovative programs and services for older adults and their families which help them live longer, more fulfilling lives.
The HR Director is responsible for the strategic management of the agency's personnel resources. As a part of the management team, this person works to set the human resources direction for the agency and then directs and manages day-to-day activities associated with its execution.
- Recruit and hire top talent
- Oversee workforce planning to include budget, staffing levels and billable targets
- Oversee the coordination of new employee orientation and onboarding process.
- Manage promotion, transfer and termination of employees
- Maintain an understanding of federal, state and local laws and regulations that apply to the administration of personnel programs
- Direct salary administration and compensation practices
- Oversee and make recommendations regarding agency benefit programs
- Manage agency's performance evaluation process
- Drive diversity, equity and inclusion efforts
The successful candidate will have:
- Passion for serving people and willingness to embrace the mission of FiftyForward
- Demonstrated support of equity and inclusion of all individuals
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and conflict resolution skills
- Strong analytic and business acumen abilities
- Strong organizational and problem-solving abilities
- Strong leadership skills
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field
- Five or more years of progressively responsible experience in operational human resources management
- Experience using human resource information system and Microsoft Office platform
- HRCI certification or SHRM credential preferred
- Nonprofit experience preferred
Go to FiftyForward's careers page to apply.