Human Resources Generalist
HR, Office & Administrative Support
Position Description / Responsibilities
TechnologyAdvice is seeking a Human Resources Generalist to join our people-focused Administration team! You’ll be involved in all things HR, from policy compliance, recruiting, benefits administration, and more. So basically we’re looking for a HR know-it-all! If you want to have a direct hand in shaping the experience of our team members, both prospective and current, this is the role for you.
Why We Need You (Your Day-to-day)
- Optimize and maintain HR processes and procedures alongside Director of HR and recruiting team
- Be data-minded by gathering and analyzing data to better inform our HR decisions
- Support recruiting team in each stage of hiring process including but not limited to; review resumes, conduct interviews, complete reference and background checks, onboard new hires
- Boost employee morale and productivity via recognition programs, training and development, performance management, etc
- Assist in the administration of 401k, dental/vision, medical, and additional employee benefits
- Handle employment-related questions, issues, and matters that could warrant participation in disciplinary meetings, terminations, and investigations
- Maintain compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations by recommending best practices and reviewing policies and practices to ensure compliance
- Be up to date on new trends, best practices, and changes within HR and employment law
Why We Want You
- At least three years of HR management experience, preferably in multi-location companies with at least 100 employees
- Bachelors’ degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field; or equivalent experience
- Deep knowledge of general HR policies and procedures
- Ability to act with integrity, professionalism, and confidentiality
- Thorough knowledge of employment-related laws and regulations
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiation, and conflict resolution skills
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to prioritize tasks and to delegate them when appropriate
- Proficient with G-Suite or related software and Slack
- Proficiency with or the ability to quickly learn HRIS and talent management systems, Namely and Jazz.
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift 15 pounds at times.
- Must be able to access and navigate around office
To be considered, apply here.