Position Description / Responsibilities
Some Moving Expenses
Hourly Rates: $20 - $40 (dependent upon experience)
S.M. Lawrence has been doing it right for over 100 years. Our foundation of uncompromising integrity, unequaled service and effective project management has led us to where we are today. We are always searching for new and talented people who share our values and are dedicated to the continued success of this company. We have unparalleled resources to train, support and build career paths for our team members.
S.M. Lawrence is a Tennessee based company with locations in Memphis, Jackson and Nashville with annual revenues greater than $50 million per year. S.M. Lawrence is a wholly owned subsidiary of Comfort Systems USA. CSUSA is one of the nation's largest independent mechanical contractors/service firms with annual revenues greater than $2 Billion.
S.M. Lawrence is seeking HVAC technicians to perform maintenance and repair operations on medium sized to large, complex heating and cooling systems and associated control systems. The technician will also be required to diagnose causes of equipment breakdowns, test parts with appropriate instruments, disassemble and assemble parts, and make necessary repairs to equipment and associated components. We are seeking someone with both DX (rooftops/split systems) and Applied (chillers/boilers/pumps/controls) experience.
- Hourly Wages Range: $20 - $40 Per Hour (dependent upon experience)
- Over-time Pay (Time and a Half)
- Health, Dental & Vision Insurance (some of the best coverage on the market)
- Flex Spending Account (FSA) and Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Long and Short-Term Disability
- Life Insurance and Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- 401k - 50% Employer Match Up to 5% Employee Contribution
- 7 Paid Holidays
- Free Tuition for our Nationally Accredited Journeyman Trade School by NCCER
- Free OEM Training and Certification Programs offered by our Vendors
- Annual Employee Reviews and Raises
- Jury Duty Reimbursement
- Weekly Pay via Direct Deposit
- Community Involvement and Company Social Outings
- Tools, Truck, PPE, Cold Weather Gear, Uniforms, iPad, iPhone, Laptop Provided
- Opportunity for Advancement and Career Path Planning
Further description of our benefits and qualification for benefits is detailed in our Company Handbook.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled and veterans.
- Strong mechanical aptitude
- Must be able to work independently
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience with smart devices such as iPhones and iPads
- Safety-minded and thorough knowledge of OSHA regulations
- Strong customer service skills and experience
- EPA certification
- Pass a drug screen and background check
- 10+ years experience with Commercial troubleshooting, servicing and repairing HVAC Equipment and Applied Mechanical Systems
- Completion of applicable trade school
Job Openings (smlawrence.com)