Network Solutions Group, LLC
Marketing, Communications & Information Technology
Position Description / Responsibilities
Infrastructure Architect provides high-level technical skills for designing, implementing and maintaining all NSG solutions. Ensure all client solutions meet/exceed NSG standards for implementation and make recommendations for improvements.
· Analyze Systems
o Analyze existing systems to ensure they are effectively exceeding the needs of the client and meeting NSG standards of deployment.
o Analyze systems to identify where they can integrate new hardware, operating systems, or connectivity solutions.
· Recommend Alternative Technologies and Improvements
o Recommend alternative technologies or improvements to enhance information systems to support client and NSG goals. These recommendations are presented clearly and understandably to senior management.
o Educate the Project Managers on new configurations and solutions and assist with updating any documentation and project plans
· Lead Design and Review of New Systems
- Be a critical member of the design and review processes for new systems. Develop and document the proposed technical design for project implementation.
· Plan for Integration
- Create documentation for the implementation of new solutions.
- Education the technical staff on these new improvements and report to senior management critical changes.
· Evaluate Projects
- Complete the Post-Project Audit process. Report any issues to be resolved to the Project Manager.
- Assist the Project Manager in creating the lessons learned document for each project prior to project closure.
· Act as a point of technical escalation for the staff.
· Delegate technical tasks and mentor junior staff.
· Perform monthly audit of all services
· Perform semi-annual audit of existing client solutions
· Report all findings to senior management
· Responsible for making sure all services operate completely and resolves any issues quickly
Knowledge and Experience Required:
· Be of senior level technical proficiency and have an understanding of how NSG operates and implements technology.
· Documentation and communication skills to support all responsibilities.
· Ability to work effectively on cross-functional teams as well as self-manage with a “get it done” attitude
· Strong communication skills with ability to assume ownership through complete resolution
· Demonstrate a high level of organizational skills with the ability to self-manage and prioritize a dynamic workload.
· Display an interest in career development, continual education, and a desire to create and implement innovative solutions.
· Successful completion of a background check
Submit your resume and for which position you are apply for to firstname.lastname@example.org