Inside Sales/Lead Generation
Marketing, Communications & Information Technology
Position Description / Responsibilities
Inside Sales Representative (Lead Generation)
Are you an excellent and persuasive communicator with great active listening and research skills? Do you enjoy being on the phone and talking with people? Ever made cold calls over the phone?
This is a great entry opportunity to gain sales experience in the healthcare software field. Prior sales experience is not required but some cold calling/lead generation experience is strongly preferred and to be successful you must be comfortable with making high volume of outbound discovery calls over the phone. We will train you on the rest!
We offer a base pay plus a strong commision package and competitive benefits.
The ISRs (Inside Sales Representatives) are the lead generation engine for our sales organization. In this role you will conduct research to identify details on prospects, qualify cold and warm leads via outbound calling and e-mailing, and nurture leads through the initial qualification and needs assessment conversations over the phone.
Individuals that are successful in this role don't necessarily come with deep "sales" experience, but they are excellent communicators who are competitive in nature, coachable, have strong time management skills and a desire to help others. We are willing to train and develop the right person. If you can show a reliable background, great communication skills and willingness to learn, this could be the place for you. This role is M-F opportunity that is working directly with our Outside Sales team, as well as Marketing, and reports to the Inside Sales Manager.
* Contact and qualify cold and warm prospects via phone and/or email
* Schedule and qualify demos of Qualifacts' CareLogic software with prospects
* Work closely with assigned Account Executives to nurture and develop prospects through the sales process
* Show up every day with a positive attitude and a willingness to learn
* Focus on team contributions as well as own successes
* Meet lead generation activity and sales opportunity quotas
* Document sales activity and customer details accurately and timely within Salesforce
* College degree or equivalent work experience
* 1+ years relevant experience preferred
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Strong interpersonal skills with ability to converse and build rapport with internal and external customers at all levels from front-line staff to C-suite
* Driven with strong desire to succeed and track record of achieving and exceeding goals
* Ability to quickly learn new industry and terminology
* Overall interest in technology solutions with solid 'tech skills' (MS Office, Google mail/shared calendars) and experience or ability to quickly learn CRM tools such as Salesforce.com
* Strong active listening and influence skills
Please submit your resume online: https://goo.gl/LQbkmF