Inside Sales Manager
Available for the following locations: Remote | Nashville, TN | Louisville, KY
Marketing, Communications & Information Technology , Sales
Position Description / Responsibilities
Hello, We're TechnologyAdvice.
At TechnologyAdvice, we are dedicated to educating, advising, and connecting buyers and sellers of business technology. As a trusted resource across hundreds of technology verticals, our unbiased research and crowd-sourced product reviews help buyers find the right software to grow their business.
TechnologyAdvice has been named as one of the Inc. 5000 list of America’s Fastest-Growing Private Companies four times, as well as inclusion in the Inc Best Workplaces list for 2021. In 2019, TechnologyAdvice received a Nashville Business Journal Small Business Award and was named the Market Mover in the Nashville Chamber’s NEXT Awards. We are also a five-time recipient of the annual Tennessee Top Workplaces awards.
TechnologyAdvice is based in Nashville, Tenn, with a diverse workforce and client base located across the globe. We’re growing and always interested in expanding our team with top talent...make sure to check out our perks and benefits listed below!
Reporting to the Vice President of Client Strategy, this newly created role will help set and deliver the revenue targets and supervision of the Business Development Executive (BDE) and Sales Development Representative (SDR) teams. This person will play a significant part in establishing opportunities for revenue growth, individually and with the team overall.
The successful individual will demonstrate a very rounded skill set and be able to set direction and roll their sleeves up to get things done. They will thrive in a fast-moving entrepreneurial culture, where dynamism and a continuous improvement approach are very visible.
How You'll Contribute…
- To manage sales reps within the SDR and BDE teams
- Hiring and training inside sales staff
- Evaluate sales process and procedures
- Develop and analyze sales reports
- To identify, negotiate, secure, onboard and grow new customers and partners to meet and exceed growth and revenue targets
- To monitor and manage a framework of KPIs to ensure that the team is hitting its targets and on course for its long-term strategy. To model and forecast results, conduct relevant tests and use a data-driven approach to refine and enhance outcomes to hit targets
- To analyze and monitor sales process and identify and implement process improvements that can be scaled across the territory and sectors
- To ensure the effective management of talent and future talent in areas such as recruitment, on-boarding, professional development, performance management and retention of staff
- To increase brand awareness in both existing and new sectors
- Partner with internal teams to develop, sell and execute media/research/content and demand generation campaigns
What You Bring…
- Proven leadership skills and strong sales and business acumen
- Exceptional relationship management skills, ability to earn respect and trust among business partners and team members at all levels of the organization
- Track record in scaling a team’s growth and revenue across digital and demand generation portfolio of products
- High level of data analysis and experience of performance metrics
- Can demonstrate a good mix of creative expertise and analytical thinking
- Strategic, sophisticated deal planning, negotiation and closer for team
- High level of enthusiasm, energy, drive to succeed as well as a sense of humor and collaborative approach to working
- Tools of the trade: To complete all necessary job tasks, Inside Sales Manager should be knowledgeable about the following:
- Market analysis tools – Managers determine demographics, customer behavior, market trends and more.
- Salesforce and Tableau – sales data such as forecasting, goals and actual sales figures
- Project management – such as budgeting, scheduling and change management
Please apply here: https://technologyadvice.apply...