Inside Sales Representative
Business & Professional Services
Position Description / Responsibilities
As an Inside Sales Representative (Technology Advisor), you'll help IT decision makers/buyers expedite their business technology vendor selection process. You'll focus on providing high-quality service while maintaining a sense of urgency to help as many buyers of business technology per day as possible.
- Serve as the initial point of contact for all technology buyers visiting our site
- Assist IT buyers by educating them on our unbiased services
- Build lasting relationships with IT buyers interested in finding new technology solutions
- Assess buyers' needs by communicating with them via email and phone
- Determine the best solution for each buyer's needs based on internal research and our proprietary Product Selection Tool
- Provide users of our site with advice and solutions for their needs and become their trusted technology advisor for future needs
- Follow-up with new and past users of TechnologyAdvice.com to offer assistance and expertise
- Maintain organized records of all client interactions, including schedules for follow-up calls, buyer preferences, and suggested vendors
- Work towards increasing efficiency and effectiveness of each interaction
Do you want to learn more than you ever thought possible and have the opportunity to grow personally and professionally alongside a driven team? We can guarantee that, plus:
- Comprehensive health insurance (medical, dental, vision, life and disability)
- 401k retirement plan with company match
- Unlimited Paid Time Off
- Weekly career development meetings for your first 60 days
- Bucket list benefit on each work anniversary
- Gym Membership reimbursement
- Monthly team outings and volunteer opportunities
- Professional development opportunities and incentives (book clubs, monthly learning series, Leadership Academy and more!)
- Catered lunches 4 days a week
- Coffee, soda, snacks, ping pong, and beer on Fridays
TechnologyAdvice is dedicated to educating, advising, and connecting buyers and sellers of business technology. As a trusted resource in a variety of technology verticals, the company helps buyers improve their businesses and vendors find their customers. Through unbiased research and crowd-sourced product reviews, TechnologyAdvice provides the insight that buyers need to find the right technology.
Additionally, the company’s unique demand generation programs help vendors improve product awareness by placing matched solutions in front of qualified technology buyers. TechnologyAdvice is based in Nashville, Tenn., and was named to the Inc. 5000 list of America’s Fastest-Growing Private Companies in 2014, 2015, 2016, & 2017.
Pre-employment screening required.
AM I QUALIFIED?
You are a good candidate for this position if you are able to communicate clearly and comfortably over the phone and by email. You don't have to be a technology expert, but you should have an interest in technology and the ability to learn quickly.
For consideration, you must apply here.