Inside Sales Representative
Nashville, TN or Remote
Marketing, Communications & Information Technology , Sales
Position Description / Responsibilities
WE ARE SEEKING...
INSIDE SALES REPS SEEKING ADVANCEMENT INTO SALES TRAINER AND SALES MANAGER ROLES!
If you have previous experience working as a server or bartender, were a student athlete, or have a high competitive drive we would love for you to apply!
We believe in performance-based pay, uncapped commission, and performance-based promotion. Since this program is growing quickly, we will need to promote top performers from this team into Sales Trainer and Sales Management positions within the next 12-18 months. Tomorrow's leaders in this division will be selected from the top performers in this role.
As an Inside Sales Representative, you'll help IT decision makers/buyers expedite their business technology vendor selection process. You showcase the ability to provide high-quality service while maintaining a sense of urgency. You thrive on helping as many buyers of business technology per day as possible.
- Serve as the initial point of contact for all technology buyers who visit one of our web properties searching for solutions like CRM, Project Management, or Marketing Automation.
- Make outbound calls to qualify interested technology buyers.
- Assess IT buyers' needs by communicating with them via email and phone to uncover project details
- Determine the best solution for each buyer's needs based on internal research and our proprietary Product Selection Tool
- Provide advice and solutions to IT buyers for their current needs and become their trusted technology advisor for future needs
- Maintain organized records of all client interactions, including schedules for follow-up calls, buyer preferences, and suggested vendors
- Work towards increasing efficiency and effectiveness of each interaction to hit or exceed monthly lead conversion goals to increase revenue
- Exceptional “people skills” and enjoy interacting with others.
- The ability to communicate clearly and comfortably over the phone and by email.
- A proven track record of hard work and resiliency.
- An interest in technology and the ability to learn quickly. You can quickly think on your feet under pressure.
- 0-2+ years of sales exposure or building and maintaining accounts.
- High energy and a positive attitude that lasts throughout your day.
- Strong motivation and are eager to succeed.
- Bonus points if you have professional experience with IT consulting
Please apply using this link: https://technologyadvice.apply...